The welcoming communities living on the island will guide you during your trip to learn everything there is to know about Koh Samseb, visiting multiple small islands that make up this part of the delta. Enjoy the local cuisine of fresh fish, meat and locally grown organic vegetables. This is the place to relax and soak in the beautiful surroundings.
This is a great option for those wanting an all-inclusive package without being be part of a tour group. All the trips are run as private tours with your own transport (cost included in the price of the package) and flexible itinerary.
Transport is provided for groups of 2 people – with high-quality private cars. All the drivers are vetted by our partner BookMeBus.
Note: 100% of the listed prices go to supporting the local community and generating income for local families – plus the cost of private taxi hire.
Transport to/from Phnom Penh
Ferry/Boat crossing fees to/from the island/camp,
2 nights camping at the islands (tents and equipment provided)
All activities during your stay, including equipment
Local guide during your stay
Mattress, pillow, blanket
Meals (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and water)
Other personal expenses such as drinks
Meals on the car journey to Koh Samseb
We are not a tour company, however, we recognize that some of our visitors like to have an all-inclusive option while traveling to ecotourism destinations. This is a great option for those wanting an all-inclusive package without being part of a tour group.
The 3 day/2 night all-inclusive package offers you the best of what Koh Samseb has to offer.
Our suggested itinerary is below (There is some flexibility in your schedule and changes can be made to accommodate your personal preferences. Please note some additional charges may apply if you wish to add additional activities.)
- 7-9am – leave Phnom Penh (your group can choose an exact time and pickup location)
- 12/1pm – arrive in Kratie town (have a lunch before you continue to your destination)
- 2-4pm – arrive to Ksach village (3hours from Kratie town)
- Leave Ksach village and continue by ferry to Koh Samseb and the island Koh Khsach Kbuos. The ferry from Koh Samseb to Khsach Kbuos Island is approximately 40-45 minutes and allows for birdwatching and photography en-route.
- Late afternoon – Arrive at Khsach Kbuos Island – you will be welcomed by your local guide. Once you arrive at the island guests can go fishing, wander around the island or simply relax. (the cost of fishing and fishing materials for guest- list text heres is available free of charge)
- Evening 7-8pm Have a picnic dinner at the Island. Camp overnight in tents at Khsach Kbuos Island
- 7-9 am – Breakfast (timing of your choice)
- Full-day boat trip around the islands (to be accompanied by a local guide) including: visit the floating island visit Kang Halngreat visit Kbal Koh Enchey visit Koh Tachan see local and endangered birds Picnic lunch at Water Melon Farm Island visit White-Shouldered lbis nest visit Lesser Adjutant nest stop to take photos swimming
- 6/7pm Dinner at Russey Island Camp overnight in tents at Russey Island
- 7/8am – Breakfast Morning – Depending on your choice of time – leave the island and take the boat back to Ksach village A car will await you in Ksach village to return visit to Kratie / Phnom Penh.
You are about to book an all-inclusive 3 days, 2 nights to Koh Samseb. This package includes transport to and from one chosen pick-up point in Phnom Penh. Once you have booked the package our staff will contact you to confirm your pick up point and the exact time from Phnom Penh.
We are not a tour company, so you can choose the time and location of your departure.
If you wish to travel from other locations.